Topic: Can't miss video - about boats and babes

John Reno has been my sailing buddy and bandmate for ten years. I am so excited about his new video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2gIdMRwfuM

If you like it, please send it to everybody.
Comments will really be appreciated.
Thanks,
Dennis "Toots" Gray

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Re: Can't miss video - about boats and babes

Very nice!  I just posted it on facebook... I can think of a few folks that will truly enjoy that ... probably more than I did even!  wink  Very fun play on words and a great tune!  I could see Johnson picking this up for their next commercial!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Good One Tuba,

For the non boaters a  short shaft is 15''    a long is 20''  and  the XL is 25''       this refers to the distance from the top of the transom to bottom of the boat. You match your Big Johnson to your transom height smile

Later, Wayne P

Very clever. Thanks for sharing

I used to be disgusted; now I try to be amused.
Elvis Costello

That's a hoot.  Very suggestive, but done in good taste.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

That raised a titter.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Sorry to get off-track, but my first group instrument was the tuba, and I'm a sailor. Good combination as far as I'm concerned.
Timmay

Timmay wrote:

Sorry to get off-track, but my first group instrument was the tuba, and I'm a sailor. Good combination as far as I'm concerned.
Timmay

If that's off track, I'm glad you went there, Timmay.
Tuba was my first group instrument as well. It took me 30 years to get back to it but I'll never part with it again.
My sailboat is small and a tuba would hog my whole v-berth. I wish I could take it sailing.
I had to buy a Martin Backpacker travel guitar to sail with so I could sleep with my wife and not with a guitar.
Tuba-guitar is a great sounding combination together. Go to WWW.johnreno.com to hear me play tuba with John Reno's Taylor guitar and vocals.
Again, thank for posting, sir.
toots

lol lol lol

So full of innuendo.

It always looks sunny where you people live !

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll,
The two one-week trips I made to your wonderful Emerald Isle were filled with complete sunshine.
I guess I bring it with me.
To what do you attribute your sunny disposition?
toots

Very simple Toots,

Im very much in love with life and all it brings. I also believe we have to laugh.

A good ole belly laugh is definitely the best medicine. I watched my sons new retriver today [ hes eleven weeks, the bowler now i mean lol ]
I brought him a cooked ham shank bone.  his first. Well ! The antics of that puppy with the bone was hilarious.
As young as he is, he then tried hiding it in his bedding.  life and nature is  amazing to me. Makes me smile most days.

We have had good weather this last while "Thank God" But were in for some soft days im sure. [ Meaning soft rain }

Tell casey i said "Hello.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !