Topic: I Need to Know.....

Hello,

I just stumbled over this on YouTube. Its an in studio performance with Rhett Miller of the Old 97's. There are a lot of good close ups of his finger placement of the chords being played. If I wasn't so lazy I could figure out what the chords are. Can somebody please help me? It looks(and sounds) like its pretty easy to play. Thanks so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko421K1Uufs

Re: I Need to Know.....

nevets the chords revolve around G C D with a Em and Am the song is in the key of G and the open G chord he is playing has a added D so the fingering for it wound be 320033 (country G) also there is a walk down in between the C and G chord with the notes C B A but as you pointed out it is an easy progression to follow just use the chords I gave and try and play along with the video good luck with it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: I Need to Know.....

Thank you Russell.
I wrote "If I wasn't so lazy I could figure out what the chords are." What I should have said was if I wasn't so dumb and lazy I could figure out what the chords are. Could someone break down the order that his is playing each chord? I tried putting the video on pause and going through it slow.  I can't figure out what chords he is doing just by looking at his hand.  Thanks again.