Topic: My Christmas Gift To You

Hi everyone you may be able to click on this link to open it.
If not copy and past it into your browser.
To do that - Drag your mouse accross the link to highlight it.
Left click and choose copy.
Then open up your internet browser clear it . left click your mouse again and press copy.
It will open up a page where I have two Very Basic Guitar books, (Gospel).
This is my Christmas Gift To You All
Enjoy.. Pastor Laurence.

Belowis the link

http://www.try-jesus.org/page7.htm

Re: My Christmas Gift To You

Well, I was just about to say to myself... "here we go with the preaching" ... because it seems sometimes people that are very big into missions tend to get carried away with every single person they meet, and sometimes it annoys me (sometimes it does not annoy me... I'm fickle) ... but you did NOT do that.  Your approach is very gentle and kind.  So... I couldn't resist, I clicked... and printed... and am enjoying the gift very much!  Thank you Pastor!

Please... send a message to Pix and make sure he sees this, it could come in quite handy for the side job he's working on at his church!
Peace, love, blessings

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Nice offering Pastor those songs are all classic hymns every year I put up almost all christmas songs on my website to pay honor to the season and its meaning have a wonderful holiday season smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Excellent Pastor.  Thankyou for the gift.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thank you for the gift, sir.

[url]www.freerice.com[/url]

Thank's to all you guys. I was theone who was privlidged.
Mekidsmon I don't preach the Gospel every moment.
Like you I don't believe in shoving it down peoples throats.
Ecclesiastes Ch 3 say'sthere is a time for every purpose under heaven.
I do believe in giving a word in Season.
Russell again you have encouraged me, You are such a good guitar player
Miles ahead of me, And you take the time to compliment me.
bensonp again you have a great attatude, just to acknowledge is enought.
S

Thank you Pastor for the gift. I've been wanting some of those songs to put in my music book i use for personal worship time and for use at the church when i play. I really hope you have a blessed and wonderful Christmas this season. May God bless you in your ministry that he may be blessed. smile

PastorLaurence wrote:

Thank's to all you guys. I was theone who was privlidged.
Mekidsmon I don't preach the Gospel every moment.
Like you I don't believe in shoving it down peoples throats.
Ecclesiastes Ch 3 say'sthere is a time for every purpose under heaven.
I do believe in giving a word in Season.
Russell again you have encouraged me, You are such a good guitar player
Miles ahead of me, And you take the time to compliment me.
bensonp again you have a great attatude, just to acknowledge is enought.
S

You are a good man... and clearly... an excellent speaker for the big man!  Thank you again!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

thanks pastor there's some lovely classics there ,amazing grace,just a closer walk with thee,the old rugged cross,merry christmas.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Thanks Pastor Laurence.  I just love book 2 especially.  Some real great songs in there.  One of my favorites that I've been trying to find some chords to (because me ear just isn't that good yet) is "Oh Death, Where Is Thy Sting".  It's right along the same lines as some of these beauts. 

Thanks again.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hi Pastor Laurence,
This is a great website that you have put together. Great content and easy to navigate.

Two Thumbs Up  big_smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thanks all you Guys although you practically had me stuck in my little computor room.
After reading all your compliments my head got so big, i couldn't get out.
But serious Guys you are all so kind. I must apologise for my Heading Chri Mas. I don't know what happend  there it was meant to be Christmas. Defosky good to know you will be singing those in Church. I do myself
Zurf Book two is a little bit harder. Book three will be in the key of C. and a final book with a Mix up of DGC.
I can't play in F or any othere as yet. KAP54 I designed the site myself, as i did those booklets.
daddy cool and a merry Christmas to you all as well. Shadywilbury I appreciate those 5 words.
Thanks for your thanks.Russell i have been on your site and played the tunes. If i never see you guys on this earth Well talk in Heaven face to face. Enjoy Pastor L  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi31zGWhSyM

PastorLaurence wrote:

I must apologise for my Heading Chri Mas. I don't know what happend  there it was meant to be Christmas.

Just fixed that for ya Pastor.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thank you toptown. Didn't want to offend anyone
by getting Christmas all wrong.
I will be killing the link to the books this coming Friday.
Thank you all once again Pastor Laurence