Topic: On Line Harmonica lessons

Hi  I know the harmonica isn't a stringed instrument!   I subscribe to JamPlay, which I strongly recommend and I am looking for a site of similar quality that teaches harmonica.  Can anyone help, please?

Jim

Re: On Line Harmonica lessons

Try Youtube.

Try   www.harptabs.com

Later, Wayne P

Here's another for ya to try jimor.

http://www.ezfolk.com/harp/index.html

Welcome to chordie!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks for the suggestions guys.  Ezfolk is good, but is specifically for a special type of harmonica called the Melody Maker.  However, having read about it on the site, I'm very tempted; after all, I don't want to be a virtuoso, just do a bit of accompanying.  Harptabs is also good.  Many thanks; but more suggestions appreciated.
by the way, I'm not looking for a freebie, but something good like Jamplay.  Harmonicalessons.com looks quite good.  Anyone heard of it?

Jim

Howdy Jimor,

I have been messing around with the harmonica for about 10 years and wasn't to serious about it. A few months back i purchased a holder so I could play guitar also and it just clicked alot better and now I can play some simple melodies and accompany myself half decent on several songs and I see progress every session. I still struggle though without my guitar but it's coming along.

Later, Wayne P