Topic: Messing About

Please Guys forgive me if this doesn't turn out right.
I am simply messing with the BBCodes to try and understand them
Well Here Goes.. Hi There Is everything OK with you
You look a little red [size=200]color=blue] IWill Pray[/b][/color][/size]

[B]And see what happens[/b]
All The Best
Pastor Laurence

Re: Messing About

If you click on post reply instead of typing in the quick post, you have the option of previewing your post before just submitting.  HAVE FUN!  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hahahaha..... I'm reminded of my wife who is at present sitting with a look of wonder on her face as she gets to know her new mobile phone.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Al,

Would that be one of them cellular phones everyone talks about ?  We aint got none of that stuff out here in Wyoming but we did get FM radio a couple years ago, but my old truck just has AM  cool

Later, Wayne P

wlbaye wrote:

Al,

Would that be one of them cellular phones everyone talks about ?  We aint got none of that stuff out here in Wyoming but we did get FM radio a couple years ago, but my old truck just has AM  cool

lol  Reminded me of this tune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5JY9xHb-1k

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I was just wondering, "being an old country boy myself"  can you play an AM radio after noon? I don't know, I struggle with ththings like this.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

lol  Cam,

My AM radio will play most of the time but you got give it three good wacks on the dash to get it goin !  We aint got no cable TV out here either so on the weekends we go out and shoot bottles at the dump smile

Later, Wayne P

wlbaye wrote:

Al,

The cellphone won't work in the outhouse, I'll bet.  smile

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

And here was me thinking all you guys were living in that 21st century that we keep hearing about. Can't wait till we get our own 21st century over here.

I love that Everclear song, by the way. One of my favourite songs from one of my favourite bands.

alvee33 wrote:

I love that Everclear song, by the way. One of my favourite songs from one of my favourite bands.

That's cool man! For some reason I never plugged you as an everclear fan smile I play a lot of their tunes... AM Radio, Heartspark dollar sign, Wonderful, Father of Mine, and of course Santa Monica... A Great Band for sure!

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

"Wonderful" has to be one of the saddest songs I've ever heard.

And I Thought I was the only one who messed about ?
You Guys are just Great
Pastor Laurence