Topic: Thank You Philip Wiliams

I used the Chordie list of "people will to help", to find someone to help me with problem that I was having recording with my Boss Micro BR.

I could not have asked for more help than that as been offered by Mr Philip Wiliams, he has been most helpfull, and over four or five emails he solved all the problems that I could not overcome, he slowly educated me on both the Boss, which it turned out, was not the problem, and then the mixer, where I was making a sutpid mistake, over and over again.

Without his help I would not be able to inflict my music on the world, for this part I am sorry, but I am enjoying myself, so please click the link and think kindly of me 

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … =498977818

Now about voice training

Thank you Philip.

TonyBlue

man is the dream of the doliphin

Re: Thank You Philip Wiliams

Phill is knows his stuff when it comes to recording glad things worked out for you smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

thanks tony,

but please spare my blushes, you would most likely have worked it out for your-self! had a listen nice choice with chris rea's road to hell, a good job with the recording, only one criticism , it could do with a nice bass line, do you do any original stuff?

look forward to hearing more from you.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Just had a listen to "Road to Hell",,,sounds good. Vocals are crispy clear, real nice. smile

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."

Hi Philip,
Yes I do my own songs, but when I play live they perfer songs that they know, so I'm keeping away from them at the moment, and only play one or two per gig.

Hi fatstrings,
Thank you very much.

TonyBlue

man is the dream of the doliphin