Topic: Bummer

I don't like it when peers die.  I just found out about the death of another one of the "old guys" from my MBA cohort.  We weren't close, more like friendly associates.  Nevertheless, it is a reminder of the inevitable.  School age children and a lovely wife, too.  He invested a lot of time in his family and lived purposefully to make their lives better.  They will miss him tremendously.  A sad day. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Bummer

That is sad, zurf.  My youngest daughters best friend was killed in a car accident last thursday along with her boyfriend and 9 month old son.  It is a reminder how precious life really is .. I was deeply saddened by this horrific event because it was so close to home.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hey Zurf, sorry for the loss of one of your peers. As age creeps in, these things happen.Just wondering if this was accident caused? Hope his family is doing as well as can be expected for they are the ones that need comforting. I work for a small company and last summer we lost the owner of the company.He was only 4 years ahead of me at 58, and left behind a 14year old son. Unbelievably worse, he lost his wife the year before from the same illness. Sorry for the added sadness here just thought you'd like to hear that you are not alone.    Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

My positive thoughts to you Zurf,

Lord knows ive seen to much of this in the last few years.

It just dont get easier in my book.

Angels be around you and yours.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Yes, it was an accident.  He was on a work trip for the company he owns with a couple others.  I'm sure he expected to be home for the weekend.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude