Topic: Jesus Be Glorified, Skillet

i know you already have it up there but the thing is its so jacked up that you can barely play it, theres chords that werent added but were just placed their, and can someone just please fix it and make it look better and not sloopy and all over the place?

C-rod91339

Re: Jesus Be Glorified, Skillet

As I'm sure you know, chordie does not host the songs on it's index but acts as a search engine to find them from other host sites. It then jiggles them about a bit to show them in an easy to read format. In this case it would seem that whatever code chordie uses to do this has misinterpreted some of the data and so the result is a bit "sloopy".

If you look at the page the song appears on you will see a box with "important information" marked on it. This gives the location of the original site that the song was pulled from. If you click "original song" it will take you to the host site which for some reason looks OK and easier to read.

You could also transfer the song to something like a word document and then chop and change it any way you liked for your own purposes.

Sorry if this is no help to you and I hope you continue to enjoy what chordie offers.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Re: Jesus Be Glorified, Skillet

no its fine i love this site just dont like what happned to the song lol