Topic: Getting Chords for Beatles songs outside the UK

Hello Seniors at Chordie; I am Deen Ashy fom Sri Lanka and very fond of every song the Beatles have composed; am 58 years old and they were and still are my IDOLS.

I find that somehow when I locate a beatles song ike today " And your bird can fly" the chords vanish and message showing that its prohibited by copyright for users in the UK;

Since now and then I tread on chordie to get some songs with few tricky chords and timing - to realise what music maestros John and Paul have been - Cannot some provision be accomodated in my case, being from Sri Lanka, to enable m to download chords of Beatles songs

Re: Getting Chords for Beatles songs outside the UK

Try www.lennonchords.com there are lots of songs on there with the chords. Tony.

lyrics removed by moderator (topdown). In accordance with chordie policy, lyrics cannot be posted on the forums.

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

Welcome Dean Ashy.  You can find chords all over the place for the Beatles.  One of my favorite all tiome groups too.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

5 (edited by PapaTom 2010-03-15 14:28:10)

>>>lyrics removed by moderator (topdown). In accordance with chordie policy, lyrics cannot be posted on the forums. <<<<

Well I'll be....

OK, then, the changes are C Dm F for the verses and Em Em7 Em A F Dm F G for the bridge/chorus

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...