Topic: Online Tab Player

I've just messed around with this new feature and all I can say is AWESOME!!!! I got a feeling that this will get a lot of use.

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."

Re: Online Tab Player

>>>I've just messed around with this new feature and all I can say is AWESOME!!!! <<

Fatstrings:  What feature are you referring to?  I don't see anything on Chordie called Online Tab Player.  Am I missing something?

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

I will have to wait till I get home and get on the puter to check out this new fangled add on to chordie..

Yeah Papa, it's over on the right hand side of the page, below "Transpose Chords" and "Tuning". It's under the heading "New Cool Services"

"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia. Let them walk to school like I did." Yogi Berra
"It's like deja vu all over again." Yogi Berra
and my personal favorite Yogi Berra quote: "Ninety percent of this game is half mental."