I would try another.

Re: Finally

FREE SPEECH FOR TROLLS

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Aye Sir,

I have no clue what this is  about either ! I  know Marcalan as a "Articulate and wonderful gentlemen,
He is more then a friend to me.
Ive been busy the last few days, so have had no personal contact with him.

You know you have loads of friends here Marc. Ill contact you later sir when ive more time.
In the meantime ive some work to do.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

4 (edited by arkady 2010-03-20 09:45:24)

These posts don't seem right marc's posted over 200 times and he's posted nothing like this before...
Maybe his id been hijacked or the guys going through a crisis of some sort...
ark

in another recent post of Marcalan's... TopDown wrote:

DNFTT

"Do not feed the trolls"  "What is a troll?".

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

And then he closed the thread.  Marcalan... I highly suggest you just talk with us about what's up instead of pushing it, throwing things out there with little meaning with the "Primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion" ...

sooo.... what is the topic here that you'd like to actually discuss?  You've got free speech... so speak it, or be done with the odd comments just trying to see what people will say.  The random comments here and there simply are that of a troll.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.