1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2010-03-31 15:27:04)

Topic: New revolutionary capo??? SPIDER CAPO??? MIRACLE CAPO!!!???

Since my left hand problem, I read good advise.
THERE SEEMS TO BE A "SPECIAL" CAPO with little wheels, on each string:
- can be used as regular capo
- the 6 little "wheels" are individually mobile, so you can use them to play in open tuning, just turn 1 or 2 wheels, and you have a chord, or open tuning..
WHO KNOWS OR HAS SUCH A CAPO, would be a great solution for me (birthday 7 December...o))

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: New revolutionary capo??? SPIDER CAPO??? MIRACLE CAPO!!!???

Hi doc
There is a device called Guitar wizard that I've seen advertised.
It says it helps people with Hand disabilities such as missing fingers, rheumatism, arthritis and others to strum etc.
Never used it myself but it might help you during this period.
Just goole it up and check it out..
ark

There is another one called third hand capo http://m.youtube.com/watch?desktop_uri= … &gl=CA

I hope I put the correct link there...I'm on my cell..but it should be a youtube video demonstrating it...if that's not the right address just do a search in the chordie forum for capo and under author type riddler and you'll see the correct link..

4 (edited by gitaardocphil 2010-03-31 15:26:29)

I THINK IT'S CALLED SPIDER CAPO.
I ordered one and I am sure it will help to improve my skills because of the "nature"of the capo and a different approach of playing.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]