Topic: Myrtle Beach SC

Hello from Myrtle Beach

My Wife and I decided to get away for a few days so we wound up at Myrtle Beach SC. got a great room with a balcony on the 8th floor ocean front. We just needed a break and so here we are, planning on coming home on Sunday, but who knows. I did however bring my old beat around acoustic so I'm gonna enjoy that to. Were gonna have a few drinks tonight and relax. Tomorrow who knows!

Cam and Wife

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Myrtle Beach SC

Way to go, Cam. Hope you guys have a super time.
Many years ago, my gang spent a weekend in an 8th floor suite overlooking Myrtle Beach. A remnant from a hurricane blew in and gave us quite a show with the beachside view.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Hope you enjoy yourselves! You're only about 45 minutes away from me wink If you have any time for some friendly picking drop me an email. I'd be happy to throw something on the grill for you guys one evening or drive down and pick for an hour or two...   I also have a few "friends" in the area and if you guys fancy any Charter fishing or maybe the Dixie show I could probably save you a boat load of cash.... Just let me know!  Have fun! -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

Sounds Awesome Cam!  I hope you two enjoy yourselves smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

You guys enjoy yourselves,  Sounds like fun and relaxation.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Wish I could join ya Cam. Hope you are having a blast. You guys deserve a break and a relaxing vacation.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

You just made me want a holiday somewhere nice.

Enjoy every blessed moment. Make a date to meet at the bar ! Its always refreshing to do this.
Life makes us forget how good dates were.

Where will i get a date this hour ? Hmm maybe Myrtle beach. "Taxie for Old Doll lol

Just kiddin, have a blast.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

You guys deserve the R&R. Enjoy it to the limit big_smile

Hopefully you'll get to do a little jamming with Pix.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your good wishes, were having a great time and lovin it. We had originally plan to go home Sunday, but were thinking we might stay longer but haven't made up our mind just yet, guess we'll decide in the moring, but if we do we'll have to move to somewhere else.

Guitarpix, not sure if you still can but if we decide to stay longer and you'd like to come down that would be great, if you can I'll let you know where we are. It would be great to meet you. Thanks again for everyones good wishes.

Cam

Hey Pix,

We decided to stay another week, if you can come by your more than welcome, were having a little trouble getting an internet connection here, "long story" but if you like email me and I'll give you the info on where we are provided I can get back online.

Cam