Topic: Timing

I sometimes wish on the print out of songs that it would say what time it's played in as in 3/4, 4/4 etc, because sometimes i have trouble with that.

Re: Timing

Hi Chris,

As the songs are not hosted here, they are trolled from other sites on the web, Chordie can only display what is on the original site albeit in many instances in a clearer form and with the ability to transpose and print easily.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hello Roger,
  thanks for your reply. I did realise it wasn't chordie's fault, i just wish i was better at working it out sometimes. I don't suppose anyone can tell me what time is ' His friends are more then fond of Robin' played in by Carly Simon can they? I can't seem to get to grips with it.

Hi Chris,

It took a bit of finding on the 'net but the version I just heard was 3/4 and 80 bpm. I hope that helps. It is a great song and I will listen to it again when I get home (working in a music store at the moment surrounded by guitars - just to make you jealous smile).

Please let me know how you get on with it.

Roger

Thank you very much for your help Roger, i'll keep working at it now. I bet your tempted to try all of them guitars!

Already have done lol