Topic: Virus

Anybody getting a virus warning when first going to the forum?

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: Virus

I haven't seen it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Nope.  I assume it's on your end.  Malwarebytes is a great free program for removing viruses (it's not an antivirus blocker, just a removal tool).

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Can I assume you're using Norton/Symantec? We've had reports before of these programs not recognizing some aspects of Chordie and reporting possible problems. This is only because they are not recognized by these programs and not because of a problem or virus coming from Chordie. As far as I'm aware, we've never had any verified reports of bugs/viruses coming from Chordie at all other than these false flags....

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

I'm good on my end.

Nothing here.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I get a message that reads "WARNING: Norton has detected the Rockin' Pneumonia and the Boogie Woogie Flu."

Anybody else?

(Sorry to make light of your problem, Marcalan.  My antivirus program seems to randomly display messages reminding me that it is there and that is has just saved me from a major catastrophe.  I think this is just a feature they design to kick in right around renewal time.)

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...