Topic: t:title"sunbeams" 310

{t:"sunbeams by robert bonsall 18/07/10}

sun rays peeking through the clouds,
sunbeams lighting up the ground,
lights moving as clouds go by,
just the sunrays,making patterns all around.

sunlight,peeking through the clouds,
sunrays making a display,
sunbeams floating across the fields,
the clouds cover the sun,just like a shield.

sitting on a hill,watching the display,
they move across the fields as the clouds float away,
appear then dissappear with breaks in the sky,
coming and going in the blink of your eye.

seeing natures way,what a beautiful sight ,                                                                         then appears a rainbow of coloured lights,
the sun shines through the rain,a prizmn effect,
thats natures way,what will i see next.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"sunbeams" 310

Just last evening Daddy,

I watched the cloud formation. I was actually sitting with visitors i have at the moment outside .. The evening was warm and bright. While they were talking i stole away in my head to relish the beauty of the sky's. The colours were awesome. A  fine salve to my tired head. Today is a beautiful day here on the Isle.. Im gonna take the dogs out and enjoy the peace before i face all i have to do this blessed day.

I want to smell good ole bacon and eggs when i get back Daddy, oh" will you make enough for 6 people lol

Yerra, daddy sure theres nothing like mother nature.

Have a beautiful day yourself sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

3 (edited by daddycool 2010-07-21 16:30:40)

Re: t:title"sunbeams" 310

hi helena we're used to feeding the 40 thousand here,desperate dan size meals,eat till your stuffed,i'm currently working in a picturesque village of tissington,lovely stone houses,the hall which is supposed to be haunted and lovely country walks,i lived there myself for 5 yrs,beautiful,thanks for your thoughts....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool