Topic: Rock Stars Then and Now

Wow. Actually, I guess it's amazing that some of these have survived as long as they have.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/entertainm … 29329.html

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: Rock Stars Then and Now

Went through the before and after photo's, did the math so I guess the percentages are correct. If you play this type of ROCK music chance's are you will end up UGLY!

I think I will stay with good Country Music.

Nela

that was strange to see the facial changes I thought Bob Dylan with his double chins was wierd and Jagger looked kind of creepy interesting link smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Wild... interesting how it's an even split... some looked better then, some better now, and some exactly the same with their 80's hair still worn proudly in place!  LOL!  Thanks for the link, that was fun.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I think Mick and Keith have it the worst.

We all get old unfortunately.  In Mick Jaggers case, time is not on his side.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Great post, thanks. What a hard life we lead

Wow...

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

They are all pushing 70and all the partying booze,drugs are catching up to them,I am amazed that keith is still alive,jagger on the other hand has had a rigorious workout lifestyle for many years.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman