Topic: Kenny Chesney's Football Documentary

Tonight on ESPN2 at 7:00 EST Kenny Chesney has a documentary on football and how life is like football and football like life, and the lessons from it that can carry you through life. Here's a link to  "The Boys of Fall"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXDo5WhQXI&ob=av2e

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Kenny Chesney's Football Documentary

not a chesney fan, but enjoyed this one.   

badeye   cool

one caper after another

3 (edited by dino48 2010-09-28 01:54:20)

hi cam,I watched it and really enjoyed it. It helped me forget my teams third loss. When I was about seven I went to work with my dad almost daily in the summer. One day a balding man came in and was talking business with my dad,he left after about ten minetes. After he left my dad asked me if I knew who he was I did not,he told me he was the quarterback  Y.A.Tittle. I was pretty impressed!!. T he football players of the fifties and later had too work other jobs as they did not get the large saleries they do now. He was my dads insurance man.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I've DVRed it, still got to watch it, I seen Chesney on ESPN College Football show and he was talking about it being aired tonight, so I'm looking forward to watching it, the video for the song sure brings back memories.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down