Topic: Christmas Gear wishes...

So...what's everyone hoping for this christmas?

My list...

Electro-Harmonix FREEZE pedal
Hardwire DL-8 Delay Pedal

=]
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

Re: Christmas Gear wishes...

A job or Christmas ain't happening this year

All things good to know are difficult to learn.
Greek Proverb

I need a new depth sounder for the sailboat. It draws four feet and Mobile Bay is mighty skinny water.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

PEACE

willie nelsons guitar.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm going to a guitar show in November with some cash, I'll let you know when I get back.

I'd like to have an acoustic bass guitar for our kitchen jams............  oh honey.

badeye        cool

one caper after another

Haven't thought about it much.  Life is pretty good for me right now and I guess I don't want to mess things up wishing for something more.  But if I had a gun to my head, maybe a couple few microphones and cables.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

A banjo uke, but a steady job takes an easy second.

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

I just want my kids to have a good Christmas. If i have any left over after everyone else gets gifts i'd like to try out the SX Furrian Thinline Tele or a Jay Turser paisley or rosewood Tele.

Don't really need anything musically except some talent and I can't find that for sale anywhere big_smile

I do need a new 4mm wetsuit for the winter surf though....

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

A Martin HD-28 Sunburst

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

A Martin HD-28 Sunburst

That's an excellent choice.  I've never heard one played in person, but it looks good.

But hey, it's a Martin.  I've never heard a bad sounding one, either.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

I don't know exactly why, but I'd really like to have one of these:

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electri … ng-SG.aspx

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Guitarpix wrote:

Don't really need anything musically except some talent and I can't find that for sale anywhere big_smile

Lol, if you do happen to find a "Talent" vendor...please PM me.

dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

Detman101 wrote:
Guitarpix wrote:

Lol, if you do happen to find a "Talent" vendor...please PM me.

dm

Seriously, "Talent" Vendors are in HIGH DEMAND!  I'll bet that's on everyone's wish list!  LOL!

I actually have a regular job this year, and am so excited to be able to buy for everyone else with MY money (not my husbands "our" money) that I'm too excited to think about myself or wanting anything!  I guess my wish has already come true smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

What we all need are line-through digital talent enhancers at the board. 

Well maybe not all.  You know what I meant. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf could this be what your looking for.

http://www.muziekhuisdacapo.nl/producte … GroepId=21

Later, Wayne P

wlbaye wrote:

Zurf could this be what your looking for.

http://www.muziekhuisdacapo.nl/producte … GroepId=21

Perfect.  I'll take one of those.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Butch, I looked at your 10-28 entry and I swear that I thought I was looking at a new banjo tuning!:D
Peace to you brother.

As for me, I'd like my wife to tell me, "Yes dear, get yourself whatever that thingy was you've been raving about all summer."

Now available in 5G !