Topic: Happy Thanksgiving.

To all:
I am thankful for my health, family, and friends - both old and new - the latter especially includes my friends here at Chordie, and music. Wishing all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday with the ones important to you. Enjoy.
DJ

Re: Happy Thanksgiving.

Too many things to be thankful for to list.  Chief among them, however, is my faith in a loving God.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Chordie friends!  I work at a hair salon near a huge Indian reservation.  I ask many of my customers that are clearly of Native origin if they celebrate the holiday and have been very surprised by the YES.  I did a little research into this and have come to find that many do celebrate... and what they celebrate is similar to what I believe in celebrating.  A HUGE thanks to the Natives that taught the early Europeans how to live off the land of America, without their kindness so many would have perished for starvation.  While my forefather's did some aweful things after that with their selfishness towards the Natives, I celebrate with thoughts of kindness, sharing, and love for those around me.  I am most thankful for the ability to put on a big feast for my family -- food, shelter, clothing, heat, and many around that love me and whom I love!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

All Chordians,  Happy Thanksgiving! Very thankful for the above mentioned, also to be living in

this country. We have so much compared to others.          Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I ate too much.  I hate when I do that.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I would like to add my wishes for a happy thanksgiving to everyone on Chordie and there families smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll.
I ate too much at noon, took a nice nap and then awoke to see my New Orleans Saints edge the Cowboys in a nail biter. I was the only Saints fan in a room full of people wearing Cowboy's jerseys.
I am prepared to forgive them for all the bad things they said to me and for all the mean and evil thoughts they must have had.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Just returned from my Brother's house after a huge feast. My boys had a great time visiting my 3 nieces and I had a great time teaching / playing the guitar with the middle niece who is just beginning to learn guitar.

Toots - I left at half-time when the score was 20-6 and N.O. had dominated the the game at that point. Although I missed it, I am happy to see that the 'Boys made a game out of it.

Hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Between the feasting and driving, I believe it's gonna be an early night for me.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Three of my four children and their spouses came yesterday and we also invited my youngest daughter's in-laws who only live about 10 miles away. Most arrived in the morning and my wife assigned everyone  "chores". (Mine was to make a green bean casserole and make sure the beer cooler was full.) The morning was spent with lots of laughter and everyone buzzing in and out of the kitchen as different dishes were being prepared.  Pies and cakes had been made the evening before so we enjoyed coffee and desserts as all the work was going on. Finally around noon the turkey and ham were placed in the oven and the guys retired to the den to munch on chips, sip some brew and watch TV.

We intended to watch some football but all that were on were pro games (kind of like watching General Motors play IBM), so we watched a series about climbing Mt. Everest - even the women folk came in and watched for a while. Also old pictures of family members (many deceased) were brought out and we reminisced about old times. Finally the invited in-laws showed up just as the meat was being taken out of the oven, the table was set, we said grace and dove into the piles of food. As usual we all ate too much and complained about it as we gathered in the living room to watch "classic college football"  (past games between Ohio State and Michigan) and sip coffee.

Everyone joined in to help wash dishes and prepare "goodie bags" of left-overs to take home.  My youngest daughter and her husband spent the night so I'll soon begin preparing my legendary biscuits and gravy breakfast and we'll get ready to watch some college football this afternoon and work on the leftovers.

I hope all Chordians have had as enjoyable a holiday as we are having at the Willis household.  Bless you all.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs