Topic: Thank you Zurf!

Zurf I just wanted to take some time and say a big thanks for the bass strings you sent me I put one of the sets on today and they sound great and stay in tune and because of the lighter gauge there a lot eaisier on the finger tips I look forward to adding some bass parts on my next song thanks again smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile Russell

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Thank you Zurf!

Lucky (think "Napoleon Dynamite")

You're welcome.  Those are the same strings I use on my Ovation bass.  They pop nicely, even though I've never really gotten the hang of that technique.   I look forward to hearing some tunage. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

when I changed the bass strings I decided to change all the strings on my instruments so I went online to see if there were any deals it turned out there were I got two sets of silk n steel for $10.00 including free shipping + a set of GHS boomers for my strat for $3.98 shipping was also included the 1st order came in less then 3 days and I put the silk n steels on my acoustic I love the sound of new silkeys on my ax after the holidays I can get down to recording some new ideas smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Zurf wrote:

You're welcome.  Those are the same strings I use on my Ovation bass.  They pop nicely, even though I've never really gotten the hang of that technique.   I look forward to hearing some tunage. 

- Zurf

Lordy that bass is so dang sexy....*drool*
I wish I had taken some pics of it before you left.

=\
Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle