Topic: myspace

Anybody else having problems on myspace. Virus , unwanted programs and friends i never asked for?

I thought ; If I had one idea,
and took it from beginning to end.
I would try another.

Re: myspace

I thought Myspace was gone by now and everyone was on Facelift instead.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I have,my anti virus program nabbed a few I dont like new layout there going a little to high tech for me it used to be user friendly I am thinking about deleting my account.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Face lift lol speaking of face lifts did you see Dick Clark on the new years broadcast? I was a little shocked he looked really strange and his voice sounded like someone in a old folks home. sad 

bensonp wrote:

I thought Myspace was gone by now and everyone was on Facelift instead.

He had a stroke awhile back. I think he looks good for his age and the stroke. You can actually understand him too.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

yes i think ill delete mine as well...i cant follow what they are doing, tanks a mil

I would try another.

Dick Clark looked young for way too long.  It's time he caught up with his age.  Yes, it must be the stroke that changed his appearance.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I'm sorry to  hear about his stroke I didn't know.perhaps he feels that he's doing what he loves to do I remember him from bandstand he's had a great career time to take it easy

funny we got away from the question
By the way have tried cancelling your myspace account alost impossible i gave up . i sometimes feel like im a ghost here on chordie as well

I would try another.

Hi Marc
My Myspace page runs ok.
They have change the format again which can confuse somewhat well it did me for a time. If you've got a firewall and anti virus running things should be alright but I've had no problems with virus's unwanted friend requests can just be ignored or deleted.
I use facebook but it doesn't directly host artist songs.
ark

hey arkady i guess ill just regroup....thanks

I would try another.