Re: Floods in Queensland

Kinda makes you want to select Bushy as the "Chordian of the Month" Award, don't it. Heck, lets go for the "Chordian of the Year" award.

Nela

Got my vote

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

There you go Bushy.  That's the way it's done.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thanks folks for your vote of confidence, however I am embarrased by the attention I have recieved from fellow Chordians. Any accolades need to be directed to the good people that made up the working party of volunteers. I shall make sure this happens.
On a lighter note, I did not reveal all. My guitar playing and singing collected a few dollars for the townsfolk of Condamine but I, and many other budding guitar gurus were completely overshadowed by a young girl, Melissa, maybe 15 or 16 years old. This lass could sing, yodel and play like you would not believe. At the end of the night, her guitar case was overflowing while mine still had plenty of room left for my guitar. I feel there is a message here but I choose to ignore it. As it turns out, Mellisa's father works for the same company that I do and I know him quite well but was unaware of his daughters talent. I have been invited to their home, some 100klm away, for a jam when I can make it. Not sure I am brave enough though.
Anyhow, I still get goosebumps when I reflect on that special weekend. "Amazing" just does not seem to do the people justice.

All the best
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

Good on ya, Bushy.
If I were you, I would attend a jam with Melissa and her dad.
I might be fun to help accompany her with your guitar and encourage and support her any way you can. Some folks remain unaware of the extent of their talent. You have your ego under control and experience to offer.
I am not a strong singer or player but over the years have accumulated a long list of novel tunes and am willing to share.
Be well sir,
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Bushy,
Maybe she could become a member of the"chordie" group and we could all get to hear her. Ya think?

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.