Topic: Finding treasures.

Those little surprises you find while searching through new public song books.
  Someone posts a new songbook and I get all  excited imagining a list of new songs to try. Then I find that most of them have been posted a hundred times before.(Nothing wrong with that) But then there it is. A song I had completely forgotten about even though I liked it very much at one time. And to find that it is not hard to play and sing just puts a cherry on top of the whipped cream.
    Such was the case with MR. Cash singing Delia. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeOPhh_DgPA

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Re: Finding treasures.

Hey Deadstrings - I actually had not hear of this song before. Great song, and great job on the video by the Man in Black himself. I'll have to give it a try.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I think tom jones,or englburt humperdink did that song in the sixties,I still like to hear tom jones  ( whats new pussycat ).

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

I think tom jones,or englburt humperdink did that song in the sixties,I still like to hear tom jones  ( whats new pussycat ).

This is a different one from the one you are thinking of Dino. Check out the link to hear it.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I'm the same way deadstrings.  I always look at the new songbooks and like you find most of the songs repeats, but everyone once in awhile there comes a song I had forgotten, like you.  It's exciting.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.