Topic: NHL All Star Wekend

Many folks here know that I am a die hard Carolina Hurricanes fan. I live about 2 hours away and don't get to many regular season games (especially being unemployed), but my brother is a season ticket holder, so I do make an effort to get to the playoffs when we make it. The tailgating is great come play-off time.

Anyway, the All-Star game is in Raleigh this weekend and there are all kinds of festivities going on. I'm watching the draft on the tube and am glad to see Captain Staal picking Ward and Skinner for his team. Raleigh is psyched to have this game and it is awesome to see the support of hockey in the south. Check out the pics on the below link. The whole city is embracing this game.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jbk-ltd/se … 477060983/

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: NHL All Star Wekend

As a child growing up here in the South, there was never any NHL played here or on TV to speak of, though I hear it's a very exciting game to watch. I just never got into it. Though as I remember them winning the Championship some years ago, so I wish them continued sucsess, especially if your a fan Tops.. I'm sure some of our Northern friends, as well as our Canadien friends will chime in here though with a more knoweledge view of it than myself.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down