Topic: Running Bear

Well... the kids and I were having a ball today with Steph (my now 6 yr old) at the helm of the recorder, but we actually got one down that was pretty fun and we've been laughing our butts off since we watched it and wanted to share!  Enjoy, we clearly did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmUPLnE2FJI

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Re: Running Bear

Great one.  You're going to Hollywood.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

MKM, that was a riot. Tell brother to come on in and commit to the group. You guys need to sing for us more and more. That as fun to watch.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Loved it!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Great,enjoyed it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks guys!  Glad you could enjoy it!  It's one my Dad always played on his guitar hence dedicating it to him.  He let me know too that he enjoyed it.  He's got a lot of "story" songs that he does.  I've got the winter blues and desperately need out in the sun... this brought us a little!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Way to go Amy and family! Always good to see a family having a great time together.
   Need to get your son and hubster on guitars and the little ones on percussion and
   like Pete says look out hollywood!  smile      Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

What a great memory to have recorded.  I really loved how your little girl got into it and even your son, camera shy as he was, jumped in on the chorus.  What great fun!  Good job!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio