Topic: Band website live

I'd love your thoughts on the design...just went live this am. Thanks everyone!

http://raisingcraiger.com/

(PS Chordie link is going up this afternoon just as soon as I have time to log in. smile  )

Re: Band website live

Great job on the web site I played in Henderson and I have a Brother and Nephew who still live there lots of memories smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

3 (edited by Baldguitardude 2011-02-26 00:03:04)

YEah I love it here.

Edit:

Oh, and thanks for the site review!

Nice site and a band I think I would really enjoy. A band that plays for the fun and love of music is usually fun to see. Looking forward to seeing more vids

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

I really liked that I hope we can see more.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Very nice job!  The site is VERY informative which I like a LOT.  Often bands just don't have all that info in one place.  Reading about the band name was probably the highlight of my visit (as a chick, it's the sappy things that get me of course!).  I LOVE the picture at the top!  In trying to find something to suggest improving on...  if anything I would say maybe see if you can get someone to use a really good camera and get a better panoramic shot for you so it doesn't look stretched... but I do like it as is too because it gives a bit of that "we're having too much fun and the music is movement, you just gotta come see us live" feel to it!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

To the contrary of MKM's post, I like the panorama shot very well. 

It's a good site.  You sounded good and it looks like you have a good time playing. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Great website. Really enjoyed reading about the band.....good work gents!!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Thanks all! MKM, we haven't actually done a shoot yet - those were just pics that my wife took with a cheapo Canon so I had to take what I could get. smile Eventually we'll get to doing proper photos. I'm not a big fan of the fish-eyed header image, either.

Thanks again y'all!

Great work on the site.  I've done it as well so appreciate how much you put into it.  Just one thing.  If you could get Pocahontas over to one of my band's shows I'd really appreciate it!  smile

I really love the site layout. Everything is exactly where you would want it to be when navigating. Looks like a great band too. ^_^

[url=http://www.sooperarticles.com/sports-articles/baseball-articles/2011-direct-tv-mlb-extra-innings-271834.html]MLB Extra Innings[/url] article

Very nice job!i love it here.

Baldguitardude wrote:

Thanks all! MKM, we haven't actually done a shoot yet - those were just pics that my wife took with a cheapo Canon so I had to take what I could get. smile Eventually we'll get to doing proper photos. I'm not a big fan of the fish-eyed header image, either.

Thanks again y'all!

smile  No prob... I know how that goes, get it up there and then fine tune the details that take a little longer later on.  Seriously, the site looks great!  I'm impressed with your skills on the computer as well as w/ the band!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.