Topic: Winston NC singer/guitar looking for song writing partner!

I live in Lewisville, NC. I'm a 28 year old male. I play mostly acoustic rock/folk type music, and write my own songs. I sing and play guitar, but I'm not the worlds best picker. Looking for someone with a like mind to collaborate with. I am christian, but am not limited to writing christian music, in fact what I write does not resemble nearly any christian music I know. I do not judge either. Just looking to have fun, and write great music.  Please if interested, e-mail me a t
rumorbleu at hotmail dot com   or send a message here. Thanks

Re: Winston NC singer/guitar looking for song writing partner!

Wow - a week too late. Newregime, until a week ago I lived in Lewisville also (off Franklin Rd.). I would have loved to have gotten together for some picking, but 1 week ago today, I have relocated to Florida for work. I had been a Lewisville resident for over 10 years (my wife is still there), but had to move after being out of work for over 6 months.

Although I never got around to meeting him, I believe Cameronkl7 is the closest member who posts on the chordie board frequently. He'll likely respond here, if not - you could send him a message.

I have met up with a few other local musicians by posting on CraigsList - you might want to give that a try. It's a shame you didn't post earlier, I would have liked to have met ya!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!