Topic: Chords for Tracy Chapman's Baby Can I Ho;d you Tonight

WOuld some one please send me the Chords for Baby Can I hold you tonight by Tracy Chapman, I am a starter and need the simple cords
Thank you

Re: Chords for Tracy Chapman's Baby Can I Ho;d you Tonight

Can anyone help me out with the chords for Sweet Mama by the Respectables?

Right here on Chordie Dexter.
http://www.chordie.com/chord.pere/www.h … chopro.txt

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Chords for "Whatsername" Paul Stookey (PP&M) any help would be greatly appreciated

Hey Johnnyreptile and Robert Fleet ... you'll get  a lot more help by starting your own thread for help with a particular song.  Generally, folks here will peruse the forums and if something in the title of the post strikes them, then they will read.  Since the title of this thread is "chords for Tracy Chapman's Baby can I Hold you Tonight", it's not likely anyone with chords for "Sweet Mama" or "Whatsername" will jump in here going, "AHHHH I HAVE THOSE!" because they didn't come in here and read this post and didn't know your request was hidden behind someone else's.  You can post a new thread by going back to the Song Requests forum, and then in the upper right click on "post new topic".

Posting requests in other people's topics not only doesn't get much response, but it's also called "hijacking" and is considered poor manners in forums. 

In the meantime, please be sure to go to the ARTIST tab at the top and try searching first for chords to the song before posting a request.  Lots of members are willing to help if you can't find it and put forth a valid request that wasn't easily found first.  THANK YOU!  AND... WELCOME TO the CHORDIE forums  smile!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.