Topic: artists name m

every time i try to access the artists M i get a message saying i can not access because me and some one called blackthorns song book have blocked it . i have not done this and i dont know who this blackthorns songbook is, can you rectify this problem, because CHORDIE is my lifeline to all thats out there , many thanks--------------   SOX

I make one off guitars no two are alike and make guitars better than i play them, but i have plenty of time to learn hopefully,I have sold quite a few now,and im getting known by artists which is great,makeing some real guitars now for real people. get in touch if you only want a chat.

Re: artists name m

just tried again can get any artists names under M please help same problem many thanks SOX

I make one off guitars no two are alike and make guitars better than i play them, but i have plenty of time to learn hopefully,I have sold quite a few now,and im getting known by artists which is great,makeing some real guitars now for real people. get in touch if you only want a chat.

It has to be something in your settings because I get the artists under M.  I don't know know what that would be though.  Sorry

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I tried it too and  had no problem, check your security settings

Hi sox I just tried it also and it lets me in,maybe your name or something is blocking you can you get into all the other letters in the alpabet?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

SOX!! You got a dirty name!!! LOL Just teasing, Welcome to Chordie Check your security settings