Topic: Donating our time this Saturday

My band is playing our 2nd show this Saturday AM at a Relay for Life event here in Las Vegas. I was excited already, but now very much more so because I found out that the band after us has backed out. We've volunteered to pick up the slack and play two 45 minute sets instead of one.

As of right now, we do not have 90 minutes of material. A challenge! Woo-ha! Time to hit the "3 chord song" page and start memorizing lyrics. smile

At any rate, we're playing from the rock star hours of 9-11 AM, at the very end of the event. It should be a blast. If anyone is in town (or if there are any S. Nevada lurkers), come on out! It should be a blast.

As a side note, my band is chipping in and matching all donations through our team page, $2 per $1 donated up to $500. If any of you want to take advantage of that and have your (tax deductible) donation tripled, here's a link:

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR?pg=te … _id=887277

Re: Donating our time this Saturday

Well done.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Good on ya Joe - if I were closer, I'd surly go check out your band.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

This country has been built on the charity given by those that can give. A big applause here BGD! I hope that

your good deed will pay you back ten fold.             Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

Jolly Good Show! And have a jolly good show!!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

wish I could go,but I do not have much money right now but sounds like you and your band are stand up guys!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman