Topic: Question about The Pixies....

I know this is the acoustic thread but I thought I'd post this question anyway in the hope someone can help me.

I have just purchased Surfer Rosa by The Pixies and the track list on the sleeve seems incorrect.  The record also has Come On Pilgrim (EP) tacked onto the end.

The track list is as follows<font color="red">(errors are in read brackets)</font>:

1 Bone Machine

2 Break my body

3 Something against you

4 Broken face

5 Gigantic

6 River Euphrates

7 Where is my mind

8 Cactus

9 Tony's theme

10 Oh my golly

11 Vamos (<font color="red">plays as a 44 second bite of Francis moaning about kim's stuff)</font>

12 I'm amazed <font color="red">(plays as what i think is actually Vamos Surfer Rosa version)</font>

13 Brick is red <font color="red">(plays as 'Im'm Amazed')

</font>

14 Caribou <font color="red">(contains the lyric "...the pretty colour..." one infers the track is infact "The Brick is Red)</font>

15 Vamos <font color="red">(plays as track 14 'Caribou')</font>

16 Isla de Encanta <font color="red">(plays as what I think is Vamos Come on Pilgrim version)</font>

17 Ed is dead <font color="red">(plays as Isla de Encanta)

</font>

18 The holiday song <font color="red">(plays as Ed is dead)</font>

19 Nimrods son <font color="red">(plays as Holiday Song)</font>

20 Ive been tired <font color="red">(Plays as Nimrod's Son)

</font>

21 levitate me <font color="red">(plays as I've been tired)</font>

22 [untitled track] <font color="red">(plays as Leviate Me)</font>

I have established that despite this minor error, this album and EP is indeed one of the best I have ever heard.  It seems to me that following may be incorrect:

1.  The first incidence of Vamos (Track 11, the 44 second bit of Francis bitching about kim) is actually not related to Vamos at all as it is not remoteley similar to the second incidence of Vamos (15). 

2.  The 44 second sound grab of Francis bitching should in fact be the Untitled Track as listed at track 22, rather than as Vamos track 11.

Really need a Pixies expert to help me on this as I've googled this for 2 hours and am still stuck.

Sorry about waffling a bit, but I would love to hear from anyone who has the same CD(GAD803CD) or knows is my theory is right/wrong/shameful.

I saw the Pixies live last week here in Adelaide and they blew me away, despite never really being 'into them'. That has now changed.

Cheers everyone....