1 (edited by Rachael1956 2011-06-11 03:05:13)

Topic: Got error 134 from storage engine

"Got error 134 from storage engine"

I keep getting this message when I want to save any songs or start a new songbook. Can anyone help me?

Re: Got error 134 from storage engine

Well, atleast you don't have one of these. smile

http://i55.tinypic.com/24mcj6d.jpg

Play the feeling; "Sun shine through the blinds" or "Lack of Sleep". 
--------------------------------Also, "Gsus" Heh.------------------------

Hi Sinbad: What if that's exactly what I'm getting? It seems I have access to some pages, but my songbook gives me exactly the screenshot you suggested. Any fixes?

good morning all. sit back relax- have a cup of your favorite morning drink, play a few tunes, everything will be ok in little while. enjoy the morning.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Hey All,
I ran my anti-virus. Not sure it that was the problem or not but it seems to work so far.

Jeep: as a matter of fact, I am drinking my fav(ice tea) and listening to Bob Seger. tehe

all of you seem too be getting about the same messages,I think you might try too report it too the moderators.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Sounds like the Admin may have been updating things and it was just down for a bit... that does happen, and he generally doesn't warn us in advance BUT updates are good!  Are all your problems resolved now or is it still continuing?

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I had the same problem this morning and dropped a line to Per. It only occurred when logging in from the home page, logging in from the Forum page was fine. Per has now located and fixed the bug.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks~