Topic: I feel lonely

Am I the only one from England here???????

Re: I feel lonely

Hi 3chordmania, we have several members who get on the forum alot that are from england,you are not alone.Welcome to chodie.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanking you Dino48.Is it really always sunny in California

No 3chord we just got over almost seven months of gloomy,rainy,overcast weather. but the rest of the states seem too be having along winter also.I think one of these days I would like too visit england when I save enough money.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome 3Chord.  It is almost always sunny here in southern utah.  Near Las Vegas.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

mixed weather here( rain and sun)you may like it here.Beautiful at this time of year everything is in full leaf and green everywhere
We would welcome you here.

Thanks Pete(bensonp)Though I couldn't stand too much sun you need a little rain sometime,Is "Hurricane" a place name?WE have one in Yorkshire called WetWang believe it or not??????Strange world hey

3chordmania wrote:

No mate your not alone just a bit out numbered  smile
While we here we are all Chordians..............
ark

Welcome 3chordmania.   smile

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qI7y9ivs5Y[/url]  lol
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEyW2SEHfzM[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0WeJjPLqyQ[/url]
[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkcYALHslEY[/url]

Nope, you're not alone, there are a few of us hanging around.

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

Hurricane is the name of the town.  It is always windy here.  I guess I wouldn't really want to live in a place called Wetwang.  That is just crazy.  LOL

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I just had to satisfy my curiosity.  You made my day.
According to the 2001 UK census, Wetwang parish had a population of 672.[1] St Nicholas church, Wetwang is a church of Norman origin which was restored by both Baronets between 1845 and 1902. It is on the Sykes Churches Trail devised by the East Yorkshire Churches Group.

It is known for its Iron Age chariot burial cemetery and its black swans.[2][3]

It is recorded in the Domesday Book as Wetuuangha. There are two interpretations of this. One is that it probably comes from the Old Norse vaett-vangr, 'field for the trial of a legal action'. Another theory is that it was the "Wet Field" compared to the nearby Dry Field at Driffield.

It has been hypothesized that the unlocated Romano-British town of Delgovicia is located at Wetwang.[4]

some of us are nearly in scotland

the chordie geordie

Welcome 3chordmania. There are a lot of good people here and they are always willing to help and offer advice. My wife and I visited England a few years ago and really enjoyed ourselves. We live in the mountains of southwestern Virginia. The weather has been quite nice lately, despite the occasional power outages we have from storms passing through.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Welcome to chordie!  Yup, you'll find quite a few here from England.  I LOVE Chordie because it puts all the GOOD PEOPLE around the world who like to play guitar (but might not be anything special... just enjoy it) all in one place!  smile 

NY STATE (5 hours away from NYC mind you)... is half sun half clouds... half warm half cold.  smile  We get 90F in the summer and 0F in the winter with quite a few feet of snow.  All four seasons here in full force.  I'd like to live somewhere that the average temperature is 70F without the extreme winter or extreme summer.  Autumn is my favorite!!  (Jeans a t-shirt and maybe a sweater is my choice!)

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

3chordmania wrote:

From my experience; aren't most of us originally from England or one of your neighboring countries?  LOL  Chordie is such a big family and the internet makes us all neighbors, regardless of the miles between us!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

We have visited the U.K. and were so very well treated, we feel we owe a good time to any from there who may visit us.
It is hotter than a freshly fertilized fox in a forrest fire down here on the Gulf Coast.
If I lived ten miles further South in Alabama, I would be four miles out in the Gulf of Mexico.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Like Tubatooter,  I'm hip deep in June sea grass in the "Guf". Hotter n blazes here. The shrimp get caught pre-cooked this time of year. Despite the fact that you're across the pond, its still the same pond.  You're not alone, you're only as far away as the speed you can type.

Now available in 5G !

Nobody seems to be from Australia... Actually I was born in New Zealand.

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Another "Englander" here - I live between Hastings and Rye, in damp but very green and picturesque East Sussex. Whereabouts are you? You are never alone on Chordie!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Bassviking makes a good point, my mom was mostly english and a little irish,dad's Italian.

normtheguitar
im in derbyshire my friend just outside matlock on the a38
thanks for everyones welcomes and kind words seems likes the world is the same no matter where you are

pete
you have done your research well.it is a nice little village where you can spend an hour or two in the local pubs preferably

hi gabbysings
great voice you have
is that your horse?
my daughter has a welsh section d(pure)9 year old 14.1 hh
shes done showss etc and had really good results

3c - I know that part of Derbyshire well. My Mother lives nearby (well, more Chesterfield way), and I visit her several times a year. Lovely countryside and some nice rivers around there - would like to try and catch a grayling some time...
Chordians are always welcome around here!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic