Topic: Performing our own material.

Hey you all....Did a gig last Friday, played 14 of my songs, but had an awesome band back me for 3 of them. Now I am torn. Don't have the time for full time band commitment. Sounded so full & am so grateful to the gang Ann Jangle Band, who played along after only one Jam session. So what's the direction, here. Stick to an acoustic duet with my vocal or make the time.....bring it on in the name of PLM.

You can't take more out of life, than you are prepared to put in.

Re: Performing our own material.

Good for you.  You will be getting mixed feelings on this.  There is really no reason you can't do both.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Most musicians aren't fully appreciated until they prove themselves with their own work. Keep at what you're doing and it'll pay off sooner or later.

I'm with Pete, you should do both!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I am thinking about the same as pete also.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Since posting have got involved with a mate called Nick who's percussion skills will fill the sound. It's sounding sweet enough to catch a bass man without looking. Am still doing the acoustic thing. Was recorded at an open mike performing the first song I wrote. Check out youtubemusic..........Jackanory Live..........

You can't take more out of life, than you are prepared to put in.