Topic: What Happened To The "Transpose" Feature???

Hey, all.  I've been spending most of my time at the Ukulele Underground forum lately, but I just dropped in on Chordie to find some new material.  So what happened to the "transpose" feature AND the chord diagrams?  The whole site looks different and more scaled-down now.

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

Re: What Happened To The "Transpose" Feature???

I just tried a few and everything is there, transpose pull down and chord grids. Maybe you found a bad one.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

There have been some changes for ipad users but there should be no difference for PC/laptop users.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Ah hah...OK, now I see that those features have been moved to the BOTTOM of the page, rather than the SIDE, where they used to be.  I guess I should have just scrolled down further before opening my mouth.  Never mind!

Me with my first ukulele, a Junior Beatles model, in 1966.  After Mom threw it down the stairs in a fit of rage, I became a drummer for life.  At age 43, I bought my second uke...

That is odd Tom as they are in the same place as alway on my PC that's running XP and I.E.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

My display is all messed up too, what happened? No more scroll, chords at the bottom? what up?

**Post edited to remove offensive word - swearing is NOT allowed on Chordie**

I think it's Internet Explorer 9....Mine was like that so I backed it out to IE8 and everything's back to normal now...I just love all those new microsoft features...NOT!

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hmmmm, I just checked with IE 9 and all looks well on my Windows 7 machine, as well as with Google Chrome.  Denrango and Papatom, what operating system and web browser are you using?

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

i to haven't got the transpose and chord diagram feature used to be displayed on the right hand side,  how can i find it
cheers for any suggestions

tamblue wrote:

i to haven't got the transpose and chord diagram feature used to be displayed on the right hand side,  how can i find it
cheers for any suggestions

I have managed to solve the problem with the home page on my computer. All I did was press the control key and the minus symbol at the same this adjusted the page size and all the missing features were back. Should have done that in the first place.......

This was suggested by Wobbybob and worked for me to. The right hand box return ok.
ark

tried that mate. still no luck

mekidsmom wrote:

Hmmmm, I just checked with IE 9 and all looks well on my Windows 7 machine, as well as with Google Chrome.  Denrango and Papatom, what operating system and web browser are you using?

I'm still on Vista....it works with IE 8 so that is okay by me.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

windows 7 windows explorer  when i press control and minus symbol it jusrt reduces down the text size   grrr

Mine is working! and my computer is an antique.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman