Topic: Holy Blues Saturday!!!!!!!!!

One of my buddies, who has some connections in the entertainment scene here in Vegas, got me a meet and greet tomorrow night with none other than...

B.B. KING!!!!!!!!

I'm going to bring my ES-335 and see if he'll sign it. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!

Re: Holy Blues Saturday!!!!!!!!!

Awesome - BB is for sure one of the Blues Greatest

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

That would rock.  I've seen BB a number of times over the years, and he never fails to entertain.

Get pictures.  smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

My wife is going to take so many pictures we'll put the old man at risk of a seizure.

5 (edited by dino48 2011-08-13 16:23:07)

lucky dude,I have seen him one time,also saw albert king. Hope you getyour 335 signed. Have you ever noticed the extra knobs on his check it out,I heard it is actually a 355,I do not really know or he may have several of them.Take it easy with the photoes,we need our guitar heros!!!!!!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

That is awesome. Wish I had a 335 to get signed!

"Where you begin doesn't matter. Your willingness to start is what counts."
Without music life would be a mistake.
Country music is three chords and the truth.
cool cool cool cool cool cool

Niiiiiiiiiiiiicce!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Uh, this happened last nite. Details and pics plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah it did and I had to sleep in after! Then we went and rescued two kittens - will upload pics in the am.

Of me, BB King, AND the bonus kittens.

lucky dog getting your 335 sharpied up by BB King!! Glad you saved the kittens.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I actually didn't do the 335, just a concert poster. Long story on that. smile

how do I attach pics?

Use HTML language.  You'll need an on-line picture service that will give you a web address for the picture.  I use Picasa because it's free.  There are others like Smug-Mug and Flickr and such. 

Then you put img inside square brackets the web address for the picture and then /img inside square brackets. 

[*img*] web address [*/img] without the spaces or the asterisks. 

That's supposed to work.  It's kind of an iffy sort of thing. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

oh you can't upload? that sucks. I'll just post it to my blog and link it out then.

Here ya go: http://baldguitardude.com/i-met-bb-king

What a great picture and experience.  You can show that to your grandchildren.  I'm jealous.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

17 (edited by dino48 2011-08-17 01:01:01)

really a good picture bgd,I think I heard somewhere that he is ninety years old now,I do know he has dieabeties. Too bad you did not have time enough too get your 335 but getting it on paper is great!

Wow BB is looking old.

What an awesome experience Baldy!!! I think in the music industry you have to be a good guy, nobody likes an ass. Maybe for a short time, but the ones with staying power are down to earth because they know what they have.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!