Topic: Video for Guitarpix

Or anyone who thinks dogs are cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqxTUxzO … gdata_plaJ

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Video for Guitarpix

There's just something awesome about english bullies.

they are cool looking dogs!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks for that Zurf! I'd seen dogs skating before but thats the first time I've seen one skimboarding smile

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]

That is AWESOME!!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Did you like how the dog was jumping for the board and jumping for the board and just getting all excited that it was out?  I think that was my favorite bit, just how excited the dog was to go skim boarding.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

That was neat Zurf, all my dogs do is bark at chickens and goats. They do show me a lot of love so I guess thats enough.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

I like that he was actually in control of what he was on not just riding it.

BTW, that wasn't a dog it was an alien. Like in Men in Black, Frank the little pug that was at the locksmith place.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I liked him in the skateboard park going from end to end and thoroughly enjoying himself, just like any kid smile.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"