Topic: Edit's back, Woo Hoo

Great to see the Edit feature back! One of the things that attracted me to Chordie initially was the ability to edit songs. Not because I wanted to mess with other people's work but because the edit feature let me tidy up those songs where the formatting got messed up along the way or where there were chords missing (or sometimes just wrong.) Edit also let me transpose songs into a key that suits my barely average singing voice and then save them in that transposed key.

Thanks Chordie, love your work.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act...it is a habit.        Aristotle

Re: Edit's back, Woo Hoo

Hi Turret,

Yes the 'Edit Button' is back from his vacation and hopefully will be with us for a long while before he needs another one. smile. However you do not, and never have, needed the 'Edit Button' to transpose a song, this this has always been a seperate function and always been available.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Edit's back, Woo Hoo

Thanks Roger, yeah I wasn't too clear in my original post. I knew I was always able to transpose, but without the Edit feature I wasn't able to save the transposed version. Thanks for all the great work you and the other mods do.

Cheers,

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act...it is a habit.        Aristotle