Topic: LISTS, opinion about 2 subjects: best acoustic guitar, no limit, best "cheaper" acoustic

I love topics, you can learn so much on this fenomenal CHORDIESITE, I mean it, I don't know how to thank the people behind chordie. You find a lot of information, you can share your opinion, and I am not talking about the songs and the transposing with semi-tones.

2 topics.

- there are more people with a limited budget, than people who don't have to worry, spending money to buy a guitar.

That is the reason I have 2 lists, each with 5 guitars, but you are welcome to add more. THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS AND WILL BE, YOU SHOULD TRY OUT IN "ONE" DAY THOSE GUITARS and to COMPARE them. I agree, you can not compare a Porsche with a VW Beetle,(but what you can do is make a list, with the expensive cars you like) and thje cheaper cars you like) So my topic is about guitars you own, your expensive dream guitars, and probably more realistic, what guitar should I purchase under 500$. Don't forget Martin has a affordable guitar, dark brown, model D-15. Don't remember the price. 700$ I think. Don't be afraid to buy on eBay, the only problem is the 0,1% of bad people. But that uyou can avoid: see eBay.

List 1: expensive guitars, which are the best. I have myself 2 brands. A specification, like HD-28 or D-45 NOT

1) Martin

2) Collings

3) Taylor

4) Gibson

5) Santa Cruz. (musicians who play in fingerpicking style prefer this one.

6) All the beautiful and very good guitars I forgot, like Lowden, or a handmade guitar for you. The market value of a personal guitar: no clue!!

You have after this the range between 500$ and 1500$, like takamine, used a lot, not too expensive, but already starting to move towards the more expensive, you see them a lot (endorsement is pushing up the prices), Ovation. Do also remember, that you add at least 500$ for the "brandname", and especially, the kind of wood they use. One of the most expensive guitars on the market is the MARTIN D-50 K2 Deluxe with a price around 45.000$

VERY GOOD ACOUSTICS BETWEEN 100$ and 500$.I will try to add price ranges, and I AM NOT ENDORSED or CONTAZCTED BY BRANDS (it is a pity, they should do it.)

- Seagull (between 350 and 450$

- yamaha F310 Jumbo: 150$, revieuws say that this is a very good price/quality, special for starters, or (amateur) musicians, who do not play professional, or prefer electrics. It seems a very good guitars for beginners.

- washburn D10S: 250$, described as the best selling acoustic, and a great guitar for this price, having a very clean sound, just like their expensive collueges.

- Ibanez IJV50: price around 100$, and it seems to be again a very good guitar, with a ridicul low price.

- Rogue RA-100D Dreadnought: 80$, comments are also very postive, it has a genuine spruce top, and even active musicians use this guitar.

- Epiphone acoustics going from 80$ (WITH A LOT OF POSITIVE REVIEUWS)to 300$ for the hummingbird and dove,to the Jumbo EJ-200 350$.

- Dean: electro-acoustic between 250-300$.

What SHOULD I DO: I should try more the brand, acoustic epiphone, because of the price range, between 80$ up to $500, and that brand of guitar is popular, meaning that you will find it in a lot of musicstores, to try out.

Don't forget the line 6, variax acoustic, more specific the 700, more expensive, more than 1000$, but easy to play, and containing a lot of acoustic guitar sounds.

For an acoustic amp: take a look, BEHRINGER and CRATE.

And when you buy an acoustic, please take one with a 100W capacity. I have a Marshall 100w acoustic amp, also VERY useful to plug your electric guitar in and you will be amazed with the crystal clear sound.

More info: surf to the different on-line music stores, to have a better idea for your guitar.

I DO HOPE THAT THIS TOPIC IS USEFUL, I really took a lot of time to create this.

2)

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]