Topic: Paul McCartney Marries agian!

Yes he did it again,this time too a Lady 51 years old, hope he made a pre-nep agreement!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Paul McCartney Marries agian!

This is his 4th time.Who was the 3rd.I only remember two before

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I'll never forget the wife with one leg who competed on "Dancing With The Stars".
She could do the two step but it took her twice as long.

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

4 (edited by Baldguitardude 2011-10-10 05:02:51)

tubatooter1940 wrote:

I'll never forget the wife with one leg who competed on "Dancing With The Stars".

http://searchengineland.com/figz/wp-content/seloads/2011/05/facebook_like_button_big.jpg

Finally! A "like" button.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

This is his 4th time.Who was the 3rd.I only remember two before

Paul has only had 3 wives.......

First wife: Linda Eastman

Second wife: Heather Mills

Third (and brand new) wife: Nancy Shevell

He did had a 5 year relationship with Jane Asher before meeting and marrying Linda.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

And good luck to the old fella, hopefully this one will be less trouble the last!

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

if you married a multimillionaire in her own right, would you want a pre-nup...not me!

congratulations Sir Paul, i think this one is a better choice

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Baldguitardude wrote:
tubatooter1940 wrote:

http://searchengineland.com/figz/wp-content/seloads/2011/05/facebook_like_button_big.jpg

Finally! A "like" button.

Heather Mills was going to sue sir Paul but her lawyer said she wouldnt have a leg to stand on.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

You guys are terrible!!!             Keep up the good work, I busted a gut!!

Our intuitions serve us well

Toots and Bgd,some good stuff there,just glad I was done eating because I am still laughing!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman