Topic: u-tube video freeze

Often when i'm watching music videos of fellow Chordieans, the video will stop or freeze and then start again. I have two computers and it happens to both. Anyone else have this happen?    Any suggestions. Thanks,  bob.

2 (edited by dino48 2011-10-18 01:03:19)

Re: u-tube video freeze

I have the same problem sometimes not all the time,I think it is fairly common. I do not know how too fix it. someone else here may knowhow too fix it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Usually when I am going to watch a video I will pause it and let it load up for a few minutes. That way I can watch it as it loads the rest of the way. No stopping and starting. Hope that helps.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, happens all the time but I have not figured out why.

Sounds like a speed issue with your ISP - I have cable internet and rarely have this problem.  But... you can do what zguitar says, should work perfectly for you.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Have this problem all the time. My cure is to pause everything and let it download - then I can watch everything with any interuptions.

Nela

I have the same problem sometimes.  I think it has a lot to do with the big glut of information on YouTube and customer traffic at different times of the day.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks folks, I think you all are right to a degree, I tried pausing and letting it load and it worked 2 of three times. I have high speed ISP, or so they say and I pay for. Any way Pete is also right I'm sure, so much going on on u-tube. Oh well, just a blip in the road of life i suppose. i sure do like watching the videos y'all put up, good singers and players, some day maybe I'll figure it out and give it a try.  bob

May be there are some problems with the server where the videos are stored so the the speed of the channel is low... And that's why the advice of zguitar works.