Topic: Extra DEAD PEOPLE in ROCK AND ROLL, AGE STILL 27 years

I didn't think to have such an amount of answers.

Yes there also other famous dead artists, I saw LYNARD SKYNARD, same thing: JOHN DENVER, STEVIE RAY VAUGHN, THE PLANE WITH BUDDY HOLLY, RICHIE VALENS, THE BIG BOPPER, all died in a plain crash - ELVIS PRESLEY, addicted on too much "drugs" both legal and illegal. I know also a lot concerning this problem, because I had a very good, big source: my profession. I might be create a topic CONCERNING drug USE + drug ABUSE

I still want TO KNOW WHY IN MOST OF THE CASES, THAT ARTISTS ARE SELLING, AND EARNING THE MONEY, GOING HAND IN HAND WITH THE RECORD SALES. Strange fact: a lot of them wheren't still yet SUPERSTARS. Even JIMI HENDRIX wasn't at that time, and to be more specific, in the USA. That's why he spend so much time in England, where they saw his talent. Combine talent with the LENGHT OF HIS FINGERS: they where very long, he could reach and use chords, where other guitar players dreamed of this. I am not kidding, he had real very long fingers. He also scared some people with a solid guitar name, CLAPTON, PAGE, BECK and others. Same thing with JANIS JOPLIN, she was known, but not that much, and I have to say, they started to have a name, in the WOODSTOCK concert in '69.

BUT THE BIG MONEY CAME FROM VERY, VERY HIGH RECORDS SALE

and THIS IS SOMETHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND. Who, meaning "chordians" has a theory or a ratial suspicion?.

I like THE WORD " CHORDIANS", of course derived from CHORDIE, is it a nice word moderators?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]