Topic: hi, newbie here

hi guys and gals....
funnily enough i've been using chordie for yonks and never realised there's a forum
so here goes....
Ibanez EW50 sment accoustic
Yamaha aex500 electro accoustic
Fender Strat ,maple neck and fretboard
Hartke gt60 stack
Laney Linebacker pl100 twin combo
Line 6 Spider 3 75 combo
Roland Streetcube
Soundcraft Spirit 16 desk
Phonic MMX 1602 desk
Boss Br600 multi tracker
Boss Loopstation
Dunlop Crybaby
Shure mics
few other bits and bobs........
my style?.....Gentle ballad(ish) fingerpicking
Influences.....David Gray, Paul Weller, Get cape wear cape fly,zep, loads of others

i like to write poetry, but have a serious block when it comes to putting music to it, in the 15 years i've been playing i never got the knack

it's not that history repeats itsself, it's just new idiots making old mistakes.....

Re: hi, newbie here

Sounds like you've got plenty of equipment. Welcome to the forums.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

3 (edited by dino48 2011-11-01 00:49:29)

Kajir welcome too the forum. You have a great lineup of music tools are you Pro or semi-pro?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Kajir welcome too the forum. You have a great lineup of music tools are you Pro or semi-pro?

neither mate, just a womble.......enthusiastic amateur with an eye for a bargain , most of my kit, bar the ibanez  and strat were sourced cheap and used!
i reckon the whole lot doesnt owe me more than £1200-1500

it's not that history repeats itsself, it's just new idiots making old mistakes.....

Well, welcome to the forums Kajir!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Welcome to the forum, Kajir.  We look forward to any input you have in the future.  It's a great place to learn something new.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Welcome Kajir,

Nice collection of guitars (and stuff). Don't forget we do have a Poetry section for you to display your handywork.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

Welcome Kajir,

Nice collection of guitars (and stuff). Don't forget we do have a Poetry section for you to display your handywork.

Roger

already done matey:)

hiya all, been a while since my last message ,i keep track with most of the posts , my question is, can we have latest addition section for new songs being posted ,if not why not.

I make one off guitars no two are alike and make guitars better than i play them, but i have plenty of time to learn hopefully,I have sold quite a few now,and im getting known by artists which is great,makeing some real guitars now for real people. get in touch if you only want a chat.