Topic: Pink Floyd Fans?

If your a fan of Roger Waters you'll want to see this: http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/11/r … h-america/

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Re: Pink Floyd Fans?

Cam ,I could not get this too load on my pc,but if it is pink floyd I am a huge fan.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yep, I'm a fan.  Saw Pink Floyd in the division bell tour Raleigh NC.  Great show and great band.  Not the same as back in the day but don't let die hards tell you its no goood.  The sound engineer work is famously right on.

dino48 wrote:

Cam ,I could not get this too load on my pc,but if it is pink floyd I am a huge fan.

Blue skies,green lights and Pink Floyd!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I saw Pink Floyd back just before they released Dark Side of The Moon, but they played some of the songs that night, it just hadn't been released yet. It was in a small venue in Charlotte NC, the place only held about 3,000 people, use to go to so many concerts there, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of the place. I just remember it was on Independence Blvd

Dino, Here's the link again, maybe it'll open this time, the other one is opening for me, so this being the same link it might not open for you but I thought I'd give it one more try for you. http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/11/r … h-america/
Hope this one works for you.

Cam

I'm also a Floyd fan from the early days. Now I enjoy getting out the 12 string and playing them.

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Thanks for trying cam,still would not work,it's my old computer not a problem with your site.

Dating myself here, but I spent my entire senior year in high school listening only to The Wall.  I can't tell you how many times I've bought that album, then loaned it to someone and had to buy it again..

Now available in 5G !