Topic: Hello. new to this site!!!!

just wanted to say hello, came across this site yesterday. looks good, play the guitar for fun and relax. Acoustic mostly, but have a pignose. live in the UK.

cheers.

Re: Hello. new to this site!!!!

Welcome Texan from the UK (there must be a story behind that). Feel free to peruse the forum, please read the sticky notes that will give you some guidelines. Folks here are plenty friendly, fell free to ask questions.

(i'm moving the post to Chat where it is a better fit)

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Welcome pardner.  That's what we say to Texans.  Drop in often.  We are mostly the same as you.  Play for fun and relaxation.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Fun and relaxation, ain't nothin better than that. Welcome Texan from the UK, you came to the right place. Please do tell us the story.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

This is a great site, great members and lots of real advice and little attitude.

Now I work down at the car wash where all it ever does is rain.

'99 Gibson Les Paul Special DC, '99 Epiphone Dot, '06 Norman B50, '03 Yamaha FG-433S, Fender Performer 650

Nice to have you join us. Welcome to Chordie.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Welcome to Chordie.  The folks here are nice and willing to listen or advise.  Don't post any pictures of yourself, and we won't make any comments about that pignose.  Must have been a ground-breaking surgery. 

- Zurf

p.s.  Oh wait.  Perhaps you were talking about an amp.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hi Texan - welcome to Chordie, it's a good place! Whereabouts in the UK are you?

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Hey Texan
I'm surprised that id not been taken.
Glad to Welcome another pignose from the UK.  smile
ark

Hey Texan - We need more Texans on chordie....even the ones living in the UK.

Remember the Alamo!

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Yeah, Welcome aboard, I'm very interested in someone named Texan winding up in the UK, Tell us the story, if you can.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

welcome here tex .

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

A Texas howdy for Texan! Like the nickname Tex. Have a friend by that name, hope you don't mind.       Mike

Our intuitions serve us well

cheers all, not much of a story really, couldn't think of a decent name, was going for pignose but that had gone!!! well you guessed it? so went for my acoustic guitar type i was holding at the time.

normtheguitar wrote:

Hi Texan - welcome to Chordie, it's a good place! Whereabouts in the UK are you?

Good old Southern boy!!!!!!........Berkshire.