Topic: therapy today

Well, back from physical and occupational torture. The scabbing is now all gone so therapy has started in earnest. I'm gaining on my hand except for the index finger. It still won't bend at the tip and tends to want to lay across my middle finger. They don't know at this point if that is going to be a permanent thing or if it may come around in time. Fortunately my therapist is also guitar player so he understands how important it is to me to be able to play. Time will tell. I did pick up my Ovation the other night and tried to form some chords. Managed to get an E minor position wise, although I couldn't make it sound like it should. Not enough hand and finger strength yet. Still hoping Santa will bring me a lefty,but not giving up on playing right handed. Too many dollars invested in guitars to not be able to play them. Thanks to all for your continued support.       Butch

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Re: therapy today

these things just take time. everyone here is hoping for the best. for now just tune to open E and grab a slide.

nela

Glad to hear that you're progressing. Just think, of all your body parts the hands are probly the most used so recovery should be faster than, lets say a knee or hip. Keep at it Butch!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Keepdoing what the therapy people tell you too do,glad you are progressing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hmmmm thanks for sharing this i really like ur post it was quite helpful quite interesting i got so many new things in this post u really have the knowledge thanks.........

[url=http://www.marketplacewellnesscenter.com/about-us/]Highland physical therapy[/url]