Topic: Careful where you click!

I was just browsing the forums and tried to scroll down using the scroll bar on the right when suddenly I got re-directed to a site offering me a Thai bride!!!!
I've missed the scroll bar before and usually get someone offering me guitar lessons. Crikey! thank God the wife wasn't watching.

"We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own." (Ben Sweetland)

Re: Careful where you click!

Thai bride is that like in a bondage ceremony ? lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

3 (edited by dino48 2011-12-10 02:25:52)

Hi dave,strange that would direct you too that site. I had a similer thing happen too me in person when I still had a wife,I was in Nogales Mexico and we were shopping for things and a couple of the shop's owners were trying too get me too buy a mexican wife, my wife was only 20 feet away from me,I declined and got out of there fast.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Gotta love the internet.
Mostly one slipped click away from everything you want or don't want or didnt think you want but maybe you do want sort of Freudian slip click..
lol
Hope you wiped the history.
the wife may get you yet lol

I like lemongrass soup, but I'm quite happy with the wife I've got.  I'm sure Yan He, Blair, and Manatsan are all nice especially given that the pictures of Yan He and Blair are of the same girl.  She must be twice as nice. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

LOL Zurf. That is too funny. Where do they get these ads?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Zurf, to have this amount of knowledge, you are obviously spending too much time studying these adverts. Please give it up before Mrs Zurf finds out and restyles your head with a frying pan. smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I spent five years apprenticed to a talented portrait photographer, which included five years of learning darkroom technique.  A lot of the skill of the portrait photographer used to come out in analysis and skill in the darkroom as well as getting a good image on the negative.  Then I ran a lab for several years that was known as "the" lab for serious photographers because of the skill and talent of the darkroom staff (which exceeded my own).  During that time and several years after, I was a professional photographer or semi-professional photographer (meaning I had a day job too).  So, it takes me no more than a glance to identify features and highlights of a person's face.  I could have identified her as the same person looking at a 35mm negative held at arms length towards a window.  To have a positive image just made it that much easier. 

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

with or without glasses zurf?

funnily enough, i just glanced sideways and found blair and yan he looking back at me....i turned away quick, having said that, they do look like the same girl! different names for different disciplines maybe?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Well, I don't suppose it matters whether or not she wears glasses.

I must be doing something wrong.  Can't find the thai wife link anywhere.  smile

Course, I already spend 5-6 months a year in Thailand anyway so if that was my inclination I'd already have one.  Which of course would make my wife of over 20 years really mad I think.

Sure... and I'm getting an ad for Scope.  Apparently, I need to freshen up my breath a little more so perhaps some day I can find an ad for a millionaire... if only I'd help him get his green card. 

Sadly enough, a friend of mine actually found a guy that was "so nice and awesome" who she married, only to find out that he wasn't so nice and really was just looking for that green card.  Of course, having a wife and child in the US made that much easier for him.  He turned even more evil after the baby was born.  Happily, he is no longer in the picture (but she has a rather large legal bill).  BUYERS BEWARE!  That Thai wife you buy may cost you far more than the price of shipping her to you in the long run.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

This is not the joke thread but I couldn't resist.  Al                                                        A guy from Louisiana met a wife (on INTERNET)from North Carolina. He made arrangements to pick her up in his flat bed truck. About half way home he says"You know,we haven't consummated this marriage". She says "We need to do that". So they got under the truck to do that. In a little while the guy felt a State Trooper tapping his foot and saying "what are you doing down there"? Thinking quickly he says "We are working on the clutch". The trooper says "You need to work on the emergency brake, your truck is at the bottom of the hill"!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.