Topic: Happy Holidays

Here's wishing everyone the best during  this Holiday season. Hope everybody gets what they want and has what they need. Best wishes now and into the New Year. Remember it's not what you have but what you do with what you have.  Butch

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

Re: Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas!

"absolutely epic and really really loud" ~Zurf
                            ^
                      Life right?
Katie tongue

Merry Christmas Butch.  I hope it's a good one.  And to everyone else, I hope whatever you celebrate is really great. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Ditto all the above.!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Merry Christmas to everyone.  Anyone getting a new guitar for christmas?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

merry christmas and a happy new year

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

bswyers wrote:

Here's wishing everyone the best during  this Holiday season. Hope everybody gets what they want and has what they need. Best wishes now and into the New Year. Remember it's not what you have but what you do with what you have.  Butch

Perfect way to say it Butch!

Merry Christmas - Happy Holidays - to all!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Merry Christmas everyone, here's hoping you've all been nice, not so much naughty, ok...a little naughty, but not so naughty that Santa doesn't forget that we all need new guitars!

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Christmas is a time to be with family and friends to share these special times. If you can't be there in person then be there in spirit. Here's wishing all my chordie family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Nela

merry christmas and a happy new year to all the chordie family.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Wishing all the best to my Chordie friends and their families this Christmas Season and for the following 2012 smile

Cheers

Ken

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Merry Christmas to all and let's keep the strumming going strong in 2012.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Same as all the above Have a great christmas and be safe!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".