Topic: Florida weather is good for this old Ohio boy's body

Just saying, but this Ohio boy sure is enjoying sitting outside in the sun everyday strummin my guitar in 70+ temperatures.  Fishing everyday, playing guitar and beer drinking every nite, this is a vacation.  I am having fun!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

Re: Florida weather is good for this old Ohio boy's body

I saw your picture on Facebook.  Sweet bass!  (even if it is a green one) 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I am green.

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

Good for ya Jim, glad to see you're havin fun.

Our intuitions serve us well

Jealous!!!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

For hell sakes man, you're in heaven.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Have fun Jim.  I spent a week down there the beginning of December and another at the end of the month.  Just got back the 4th of January.  It was pretty chilly in Pensacola when I left. What part of the state are you vacationing?

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

8 (edited by Bass Viking 2012-01-13 03:41:42)

Dirty Ed; I am staying right on the Kissimmee River about 15 miles north of Lake Okechobee.  I brought my boat with me and have fished every day.  I took my guitar out on the boat with me today and tied up in the middle of nowhere and played for awhile to the alligators, turtles, and the cows that were grazing in the fields near the river.  How peaceful!  Caught a nice 4.5 lb largemouth today; after some pictures she was returned unharmed to where she came from.  I am a firm believer in CPR  -- Catch, Photo and Release  to be caught again some day after having some offspring.  Only my grandkids, family and Chrissy still working keeps me in Ohio during the winter months.  This is wonderful!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.

Did you ever, even for a moment, possibly, consider that some of us might have liked to go with you? Well did you? As you can tell I'm jealous, I sure wish I was there with you. Have a great time, sounds like my kinda vacation.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Ok Cam, come on down.  You would be welcome!  Last night 8 or nine frogs and a couple of catfish gave their life for my dinner.  Today it is a bit colder right now about 50ish but sun is coming on strong.  I sat outside and played guitar for over an hour and has alot of the residents here come by, most just smiled and nodded.  A few stopped, listened and gave postive comments.  One said I should put a tip jar out in front of me.  Another said I should be careful or they will have me playing in the community center on Saturday nite.  The higher the sun gets, the sooner I am headed to the boat for a little "green" bass chasing.  I know Zurf, the smallies are more fun to catch, but an Ohio fellow fishing in January with sunshine doesn't much care what I am catching because I am fishing instead of sitting indoors at home 'bitchin" about the cold.